Yelosquare (hereinafter "Yelo") welcomes you to its website and application (hereinafter " Application "). We offer a real-time message service between users via contact numbers Yelo and unique and anonymous QR codes.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APPLICATION.
contact with us:
2335 La Fontaine Street
Telephone: +1 514 746-8990
Acceptance of the conditions
By accepting the Terms, or using the Application or placing a product order on the Application, you agree to be bound, without reservation or restriction, by the terms and conditions of the Conditions. The access to Application is subject to full and unreserved compliance with these Terms.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms or if you do not accept them in full, you have to you refrain from accessing or using the Application.
In order to be able to use certain features of the Application, you may need to create a user account (a “User Account”). To create a User Account, you will need to provide your email address and/or phone number as well as a password. You may also be able to provide additional information to the company in order to help us organize your profile and provide you with an experience of using the Application more personalized.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account and password. who goes there East associate. In the event that the confidentiality of your User Account is compromised, you will have to warn the Company as soon as possible in order to avoid possible fraudulent use or not authorized from this last.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of your User Account and you agree to bear all responsibility for acts committed through the use of your User Account, less than you don't close or report abuse or fraudulent use of it.
For any request to close your User Account or to report misuse Where fraudulent the latter, please refer to the Contact Us article below where our contact information.
The Company reserves the right to suspend your User Account or close it at any time. moment, at his discretion and without notice. For example, but not limited to, the Company may suspend or close your Account user if you do not comply with the Terms, or if you use the Application in a way that would be susceptible to cause or which could cause damage to the Company, incur its liability, disrupt the activities of the Application or disrupt the use of the Application by third parties.
User content and messages
The Application offers or will offer certain functionalities allowing its Users to write posts private or public to other users, add a public title to their Yelo numbers or contribute to public content of certain publications such as to evaluate and comment on them. (the “User Content” or “Your Content”).
You retain all rights to Your copyrighted content that You submit via the Application and the Company declares that it will never claim to be the owner or the author original of Your Content.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or corruption of Your content.
Further, you represent and warrant to the Company that:
- Your content does not infringe any intellectual property rights, including any rights author, a third; other than any copyright-free content, you are the sole owner of all rights to property intellectual, including copyright, to Your Content or, where applicable, that You own the written permission from incumbent in order to submit Your content;
- Your content does not contain libel or libel, or obscenity, and does not violate the right of one third to life private or in the image;
- Your Content does not violate any law, act, ordinance, or regulation that you East applicable or which is applicable to the Company;
- Your Content is not used to promote or advertise any services, products, websites or organizations other than Company services, products, websites or organizations or is not a chain letters or any other form of solicitation.
The Company may refuse or remove any User Content in its sole and absolute discretion. and without notify the original author.
The Company does not endorse or approve any User Content found on the Application and excludes any responsibility and guarantee with regard to these contents.
By using the Application, and without limiting the scope of what is otherwise provided for in the Conditions, you accept
- to comply with all laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence,
- to provide us with accurate information and to keep it up to date and
- to use the Application in a reasonable and responsible manner.
Furthermore, you agree not to:
- use the Application for illegal or unlawful purposes;
- create or suggest a false identity on your User Account or create, without authorisation, an account user for anyone other than yourself;
- use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization;
- violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or others, including patents, the marks of trade, trade secrets, licenses, copyrights or other proprietary rights property;
- monitor the availability, performance or functionality of the Application for competitive;
- use manual or automaton coding software, devices, robots or other means for access, decompose, analyze or index the features of the Application or any related service, data or information;
- make defamatory, abusive or threatening or harassing remarks unlawful, usurp the identity of a another person or intimidate another person, or misrepresent or deliberately wrong your reports with a person, in particular by using an electronic mail address or similar nicknames, or by creating fake accounts or by any other means or scheme;
- transmit code of a destructive nature that may damage, intercept surreptitiously or to expropriate a system, data or personal information or to interfere in any way detrimental with these;
- speak obscene language or use explicit language or profanity;
- display advertisements for your business, your products or those of another person or other type or form of spam;
- bypass any security feature of the Application;
- use the Application for a purpose for which it is not intended.
If the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that you are not complying with the obligations mentioned above, or any other obligation stipulated in the Conditions, the Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion and without opinion, suspend your right to use the Application or limit your access to them from any other way who him seems appropriate.
Links to third-party sites
You may find on the Application and in messages sent by users hyperlinks linking to other websites which are not under the control or corporate responsibility. The Company has no way to control these websites and not not answer nor does it guarantee the availability, reliability or legality of such websites. The Company does not endorse neither does not approve of the content to which these websites provide access and excludes all responsibility and guaranteed in who the concerning. The User who accesses third-party websites does so at his own risk.
The Company reserves the right to insert advertising messages on the Application, messages can give rise to links to other websites. At no time does the Company approve, endorse, neither is responsible ideas, opinions, products, services or more generally content conveyed in the messages advertisements and on the third-party websites to which they provide access.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Application and all content therein, including messages between users, are provided as is. When you use the Application, you acknowledge and agree that you do so entirely at your own risk. The app can to be abandoned or its access may be interrupted at any time by the Company. The Company does not formulate no representations or warranties as to the content, services or features offered or as to the User Content therein, including, but not limited to:
- as to the accuracy, availability, completeness, reliability, negotiability or the timeliness of the Application;
- as to the operation or accessibility of the Application without interruption or error;
- as to the correction of defects or errors in the Application;
- as to the absence of viruses or harmful elements in the Application;
- as to the secure or uninterrupted transmission of communications by the intermediary of the App.
- Please use polite language that is not offensive, abusive, illegal, pornographic or inappropriate.
- Do not send promotional or commercial messages.
- Yelo reserves the right to accept or not certain pseudonyms which could contravene our netiquette.
- If you violate our netiquette, we reserve the right not to publish your message and close your user account.
- Yelo reserves the right to modify its netiquette at any time, without notice.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and its officers, administrators, employees, agents and their respective successors and assigns, shall in no event be held liable responsible for any loss or damage of the nature or relating, in particular, to an invasion of your privacy, of a loss business or loss of profits howsoever caused, and whether or not based on a contract (including including the breach of an essential obligation), these Conditions, civil liability (including negligence) Where otherwise, even if the Company knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. By elsewhere, Company has no obligation to retain or store searches, preferences, or any other given that you post on the Application and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from loss of such data.
If you decide to visit or use the Application or any hardware, software, property or from services offered from the Application, you do so entirely at your own risk and perils.
The Company is not responsible for Your content that You generate on the Application nor for any actions that you ask where you refrain from posing in connection with the Application (your "Acts").
You agree that your Acts are your sole and exclusive responsibility and acknowledge the to have carried out in knowingly. The Company cannot be held responsible for any transgression to Terms that you might have done. Consequently, you will take up the cause of the Company and his subsidiaries, parent company, officers, agents, representatives, directors, employees and partners business in the event in case a legal action is brought against it following a violation of the Conditions that you have committed or anyone with access to your user account has committed.
In all cases, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and his affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees and partners commercial at respect losses, obligations, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever either, y including the reasonable attorneys' fees, with respect to your Acts and any violation of the Conditions, of any law or rights of a third party.
Jurisdiction and applicable laws
The Conditions are governed and interpreted by the laws of Quebec and those of Canada therein. applicable, regardless principles of conflict of laws.
This paragraph does not apply to consumers in the province of Quebec (Canada), to whom applies rather the law on consumer protection (Quebec) (chapter P-40.1). You agree and acknowledge irrevocably the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of federal and provincial jurisdiction, sitting in and for the district judicial of Montreal with respect to any dispute to arise arising from or related to the Conditions, elect home and give up any objection based on lack of territorial jurisdiction or any claim based on the notion of forum no agree.
Each of the provisions of the Terms is individual and distinct and, if any of the Terms was judged invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions of the Terms shall retain full vigor and full effect.
The fact that the Company does not insist on the full performance of an obligation provided for by these Terms or does not exercise not a right granted to it shall not be considered a waiver of the execution of this obligation or to law. Any waiver by the Company of any right granted to it under these Conditions do will be worth if it is established in a signed writing and will only be valid with regard to the law and the circumstances expressly referred to by this waiver.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms without consent prerequisite of the Company.
The Application and its services constitute a dynamic and evolving environment subject to change. The Company may revise the Conditions at its sole discretion by simply updating this page or the pages where the provisions of the Conditions to be modified. It is your responsibility to review the Terms to be aware of any possible changes that may be made to them.
If you do not agree with one or more modifications made to the Conditions, you must then cease all use of the Application and, if necessary, close your User Account. The fact of continue to use the Application or not to close your User Account after the Company has published the changes will equal your acceptance of changes to the Terms.
Here are our netiquette rules based on tolerance, respect and politeness.
2335 La Fontaine Street
Telephone: +1 514 746-8990